Meeting started with EDGE Method and AtalAtals and Zulu Toss with water balloons.
1 Discussed K-M Venture Take-over. Julia and Annika want to go. Discussed Diane driving. Greg should be contacted to find out activities and make sure to know what time things are starting.
2. Annual Crew Planning - August 25th
Will get Hiram on phone for important parts of the meeings. Noon - 4:00 pm. Lunch and hot-tub optional at end of meeting.
Agenda for the meeting:
* Program for the year including high adventure activity.
* Fund raising opportunities.
* Update By-laws
Do some homework and send ideas for activities with details to Mrs. Eubanks, Mr. Dougher, and Julia.
Mrs. Eubanks: email@example.com
Mr. Dougher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your SPRING BREAK schedule to planning meeting.
3. Court of Honor Discussion
Set it on Sunday, September15th. Awards include Edward for Ranger and Rank awards. Get it on the Hope Lutheran Calendar.
4. October 26-27th - Bannock State Park Ghost Town Lantern Holders and Service Project.
5. Recruiting - Julia and Annika to work with Greg Crew 2649 to set a date. Mrs. Eubanks will advertise but need at least 6 week lead time.
Christian (initial meeting)
Hiram Cammon (on phone)
Frank Dougher (Advisor)
Betsy Eubanks (Com Chair)
Julia's Mom - Diane
Christian's Mom - Cate Nielsen
Aug 17-18 VOA K-M Takeover
August 25 - 12:00-4:00 Planning Meeting
September 8 - Crew Meeting 5:30
September 15 - Court of Honor
Lead the Adventure