1. It costs money to fund Scouting in Montana - Popcorn pays some of those costs.
2. You like to spend money to do cool things - Popcorn helps pay for this.
3. It is a great way to tell people about Venture Scouts.
4. It gives you the chance to have people buy popcorn for the Military.
5. Selling is a good business skill.
The crew does not have dues - so it is an obligation to sell popcorn if we are going to keep it this way. Here is the guideline for every crew member for Popcorn - you can:
1. Sell $500 worth of popcorn OR
2. Fill up one order sheet OR
3. Spend 6 hours (yes - send a log) trying to sell popcorn.
We are lucky to have the Venture program - so lets keep it alive and give the chance to other youth too through popcorn sales.